For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“Act”), the data controller is JV Foods Limited ("we", “our” or “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 4306497 and have our registered office at 12a Exeter Way, Theale, Reading, RG7 4PF.
Information We Collect From You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
· information that you give us when you register to use our sites, fill in forms on our sites, search for products, place orders and report problems or when you correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information and other details regarding your organisation and its personnel; and
· details of your visits to our sites which we may collect about your computer such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, login information and operating system. We may also collect information about your visit, such as the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), products you viewed or searched for and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
· to operate our sites in order to allow you to access secure areas;
· to record the pages and links you have visited so that we may customise our sites to your interests;
· to recognise you when you return to our sites so that we may personalise our content for you; and
· to recognise and count your visits to our sites so that we may see how you are using them.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our sites.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the goods that you request from us; and
· to provide you with information about other goods we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
· to facilitate credit and debit card clearance, order fulfilment and customer support
We will use the information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of Your Information
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
· in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or asset;
· if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The data that we collect from you will be stored at Unit 12a, Exeter Way, Theale Commercial Estate, Theale RG7 4PF
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted and handled by SagePay using SSL technology.and can their policies can be viewed here https://www.sagepay.co.uk/policies/security-policy Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our sites may, from time to time contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.